Friday The 13th
- Reissue of Chris Spedding’s live album recorded in 1981 at Trax, New York City
- Gloriously remastered for CD
- New liner notes by Chris Welch
- The legendary guitar virtuoso’s playing is showcased across 10 performances
- Featuring fan favourites such as ‘Motor Bikin’ ‘ and ‘Guitar Jamboree’ as well as the punk anthem ‘Pogo Dancing’
- Also available in digital formats
‘Just stick around – it’s 1976!’ shouts Chris Spedding, launching into his punk rock anthem Pogo Dancing. It’s one of ten dynamic performances recorded ‘live’ at The Trax, New York City in 1981 with bass player Busta Jones and drummer Tony Machine. Spedding’s remarkable guitar virtuosity is demonstrated on Guitar Jamboree, his cheeky tribute to heroes Chuck Berry and Jimi Hendrix, while the trio’s high energy output is sustained on Midnight Boys, Motorbikin’ and Hey Miss Betty.