All the Falling Angels - Solo Recordings & Collaborations 1965-1976
- Total playing time: approx: 68 mins
- First ever collection of solo recordings by Keith Relf former lead singer of The Yardbirds
- Compilation and liner notes by Mike Stax of Ugly Things magazine
- Includes 11 previously unreleased recordings as well as Keith’s overlooked post-Yardbirds solo singles and tracks by
- Together, his duo with Jim McCarty
- 32-page booklet includes contributions from Jim McCarty, Paul Samwell-Smith, Bob Lind, Jane Relf and Keith’s widow April Mannino
- Gatefold digipak packaging includes many rare photos
24 tracks digitally remastered by Eroc – approx. 68 minutes playing time
With his blond hair, dark sunglasses, and frail, moody vocal style, Keith Relf brought a mystique to the Yardbirds that was a huge element of their image and sound. That cool, cerebral, soulful approach continued with the music he made after the Yardbirds, all the way up until his tragic death in 1976 at the age of just 33.
All The Falling Angels is a carefully selected collection of Keith’s work as a solo artist and in collaboration with fellow Yardbird Jim McCarty and his sister Jane Relf. It includes previously unreleased demos from Keith’s personal tape archive, along with rare tracks by Together, the duo he formed with McCarty in 1968, his hard to find 1966 solo singles, and more.