- Active between 1979 and 1986, Interzone were a German-speaking Rhythm’n’Blues band from West Berlin and hold a special place in German pop culture.
- 40 years after its creation, finally the cult album “Last Exit” is to be released. The lyrics are set poems by Wolf Wondratschek, the most popular German poet of our time.
- Built around singer and cult character Heiner Pudelko, Interzone shook up the German music scene in the 80s, blending punk and emerging German New Wave with creaky Rhythm’n’Blues augmented by German lyrics.
1. Café Capri
3. Das alte, sentimentale Gefühl
4. R&R Freak
6. Picknick auf einer Blutfontäne
7. Letzte Ausfahrt
8. The Ticket That Exploded
9. Henry Miller geht wieder auf den Strich
11. Wartehalle 9
12. Apartment 302