- The brand new album from JCM. Featuring legendary drummer and bandleader Jon Hiseman, guitarist Clem Clempson and bassist and vocalist Mark Clarke.
- Featuring nine tracks on 180g vinyl in a gatefold sleeve
- Mastered for vinyl at Abbey Road Studios
- Nine tracks in tribute to JCM’s heroes
- Also available on CD with two additional bonus tracks, digital stores and streaming services
Jon Hiseman, the legendary drummer and bandleader who took Colosseum to fame in the 1970s, has formed an exciting new group called JCM (Jon Hiseman, Clem Clempson and Mark Clarke).
The trio comprises of Clem Clempson on lead guitar and vocals, Mark Clarke on bass and lead vocals, with of course Jon on drums.
Jon: “I always like to do albums with a theme. When I thought of all the guys I have played with over the years, who have now sadly passed away, it seemed right to do an album as a tribute to their memory. So, this record is dedicated to all our musical heroes.”
Hiseman’s Heroes include wild man of the Hammond organ and saxophone Graham Bond and saxophonist Dick Heckstall-Smith, as well as a plethora of guitarists, notably Jack Bruce, Gary Moore, Ollie Halsall, Alan Holdsworth and Larry Coryell.
JCM’s debut album has already been hailed as ‘amazing’. Repertoire Records are releasing Heroes as a nine track vinyl LP and CD with two additional bonus tracks.